Friday 24 February 2012

Whats In My [everyday, no-brainer] Makeup Bag..


Make up bag from River Island a few years ago. Theres a plastic coating over the fabric so its easy to wipe off any grubby finger prints.



I dont use everything in this pic everyday, some I never use at all (Collection2000 concealer) but all these products require almost no thought or effort which is why they're in my everyday bag.



Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Laura Geller The Real Deal Concealer (this stuff is hardcore)
Murad Skin Perfecting Primer, Dewy Finish
Technic Natural Lashes (a cheapy clear mascara that I use on my brows, its rubbish and has almost no hold at all)
Virgin Vie Straight & Narrow Liquid Liner (black)
Virgin Vie Black Velvet Liner


MAC MSF Soft & Gentle
Laura Geller Balance -N- Brighten
Laura Geller Blush -N- Brighten in Roseberry


Benefit Brow Zings (dark)
Collection2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (I know I'm the minority but I hate this with a passion)
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
YSL Touche Eclat




Max Factor Bewitching Coral (how orange does it look in this pic. On my lips it shows up really pinky, I love it)
Mac Creme Cup



Bellapiere Eyeshadow in Gold & Brown
MAC 187
Clarins Instant Light, Natural Lip Perfector 01
Maybelline Gloss in Cosmic Pink
L'Oreal Brush

I've lost my Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, Have no clue where I've left it! So I'm having to use up the rest of the samples I had. Bet it shows up in the fridge or some other random place. Anyone else have a habit of putting things in stupid places? Is it just me who puts the kettle in the fridge and milk in the sink?

11 comments:

  1. I don't see anything special about that concealer everytime I've swatched it; it's so thick and cakey and orange on me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, its awful stuff and when people wear it I can notice it a mile away.
      xo

      Delete
  2. YSL Touche Eclat and Benefit Brow Zing are also in my everyday makeup bag, could not do without them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always fall in and out of love with Touch Eclat but its been a repurchase since I was about 17.
      xo

      Delete
  3. It's not just you: the other day I bought a MAC two-eyeshadow pro pan palette. I got home and couldn't find it anywhere. So cross with myself because I thought I'd lost it, went to MAC, bought a new one and then found the original IN MY SOCK DRAWER. Mental. I also threw my knickers in the bin last night by accident (TMI?) I wore Cremecup today :) Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh its so annoying isnt it! I refuse to buy another one because I know it'll show up as soon as I do.

      Knickers in the bin? Haha I havent done that before but I have threw my dads shoes in the fire and put the paper in the bin.

      I wasnt sure about Creme Cup at first, was afraid it would make me look like death lips but I love it.
      xo

      Delete
  4. Wow I wish I could fit that much in my makeup bag!! :)
    Just started following you, have a good weekend lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection! I like all you powders... And that make up bag is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of products. I always have Touche Eclat with me and I love the look of that Max Factor lipstick. I always seem to overlook the max factor lipsticks for some reason.

    I often find things in strange places, I found a carrot in the cutlery draw the other day - no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, its the only Max Factor lippy I own. When I'm at my palest it shows up more orange-y but its really gorgeous and a true coral when you have a bit of colour.
      xo

      Delete