Sunday 26 February 2012

Scented Sundays #3

This should really be week 4 but I forgot last week, oops!

This weeks perfume is also one I fell in love with through a sample, its not one that I would of purchased or even tried in a shop. I always think of celeb perfumes as naff and the majority of them are but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.



Beyonce Pulse 30ml, RRP: £23.50 but can almost always be found on offer.

'Sparkling top notes of Pear Blossom, effervescent Blue Curacao accord and frosted Bergamot give way to Bluebird Orchid, delicate Peony and fragrant Midnight Blooming Jasmine. Finally, Pulse is anchored by powerfully sexy, irresistible base notes: warm, opulent Madagascar Vanilla, seductive Musk and sensual precious Woods.'

I love Pulse so much that I ordered a back-up in the Christmas sales. I would say its more of a summery scent but if you're like me then you'll just wear what you want when you want. The scent is sweet but not sickening in anyway, theres almost a creamy smoothness to it. The staying power isnt great but the price isnt going to break the bank and I love it so much that I dont mind having to top up more than I normally would.


I dont really get whats going on with the bottle? Its hideous and not practical for carrying around in your bag. What were you thinking Beyonce??

Pulse is a nice everyday fragrance and I'm sure I'll be repurchasing untill the sad day that its discontinued.

4 comments:

  1. I love the bottle actually! I fell in love with the scent, from first smell! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I've chucked the lids in the bin now. lol

      Its just the perfect everyday scent.
      xo

      Delete
  2. I never really pay much attention to celebrity scents as I tend to assume they won't be that great. Your post has reminded me that I should give them a try.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find a lot of celeb perfumes tend to smell similar or too sickly sweet and cause headaches (Katie Price Stunning)
      xo

      Delete