Saturday 4 February 2012

Diorshow Brow | Why rediscovering your love for a forgotten product isnt always a good thing.



A good few years ago whist on the hunt for 'something to set my brows' but also add just the right amount of colour, Diorshow Brow made its way into my life. After the first use I came to the conclusion that my life would be over if I didnt go back and buy a back-up straight away, so I did. Then of course a few weeks later something new and exciting ended up in my makeup bag and I completely forgot about the Diorshow Brow back-up that I needed.



I think this only came in two colour options.. Shiny brown and shiny blonde. I'm not sure if you can see from the photo but theres really tiny flecks of shimmer running through the colour, at first it put me off a bit but once on the brows it makes them look really healthy.

Just after Christmas while making more of an effort to shop my stash I came across this back-up, unboxed and looking a bit lonely so started using it on days were I wanted my brows looking groomed but not too defined. I'm nearing the end of my tube now so went online, as you do, to repurchase but its been discontinued!


So once again I'm on the hunt. I still love and use my Benefit Brow Zings to death but its more time cosuming and not ideal when you're in a rush. What brow setting contraptions do you lot use? I have a cheapy clear mascara that I always use for my brows but its not as good as the tinted types.



6 comments:

  1. recently done a post on my brow routine and you're right, the palettes are amazing but so time consuming. this week when in a rush for work i didn't have time to do anything but quickly brush them! must find a quick-fix product for days like those!! i use the sleek palette atm and love it! would love to know if its much different from benefits brow-zings of the HD palette!!! great post babe. let us know if you find anything :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that theres not much difference between the Sleek palette and Browzingz. I only use the wax as it seems to give me enough definition, so the powders wasted. I got an HD palette in one of the Glossyboxes but theres no wax, just powder. I'd forgot about it untill you mentioned it, I've only used it once so might stick it in my blog sale.

      Benefit do a brow gel similar to Diorshow brow but its not pigmented enough, its almost clear.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Have a look on ebay hun just incase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do that but I never buy makeup from ebay now, ended up with fake MAC eyeshadows a few years ago so dont trust it at all now.
      xo

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks so interesting! Flecks of shimmer? That's a first and that would totally put me off too!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its weird when you see the shimmer on the wand but once on the brows its invisible. It just works.
      xo

      Delete