Sunday 5 February 2012

NOTLastFewDays

Over the last few months I've gone crazy with glitter and colours that are far from subtle so on friday night I went all lady-like with a frenchie.

After breaking the baby nail on my left hand I've had to use my right hand for photos, which I hate (is the bump at the side of the middle finger called 'writers bump'?)

Products used:
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Nails Inc Whitechapel (tips)
O.P.I Bubble Bath
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry

Usually for french tips I use O.P.I Alpine Snow but it seems to have gone walkies so I used Whitechapel instead. I think I prefer Whitechapel, the tips arent as stark and look alot more natural.



10 comments:

  1. Love it! Gorgeous nails!

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - this looks so natural. When I first saw the pic I actually thought it was your natural nails. So much nicer than the stark white you see so often. I do love a good Frenchie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought Alpine Snow looked natural but I have a feeling Whitchapel will be replacing it. I always forget how much I love a french mani untill I do it.
      xo

      Delete
  3. They look great


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the nicest french manis I've ever seen; it looks lovely and natural yet very polished :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. It is so natural looking but still like you have made an effort. Lovely blog too :)

    http://nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it too :] think I'm going to stick with more neutral shades for a while.
      xo

      Delete
  6. wow, your nails are like perfect
    i can never get mine to look this good :(
    im a new follower, love your blog!

    http://zoelouu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete