Friday 24 February 2012

Today I bought.. | Rimmel Peppermint Swatch

Two posts in one today, lazy?
Boots still have some perfume sets reduced and a few weeks back I was sent a sample of Diesel Loverdose, didnt expect to love it as I'm not a fan of the usual Diesel type scents but it was love at first sniff! It kinda reminds me of Armani Code but sweeter, I have no idea if the two contain similar ingredients but to me they smell really similar.


I think this was around £25. I wont use the shower gel or body lotion but I couldnt wait to get my hands on it, hunting around online then waiting for it to be delivered just seemed like a scary thought, I needed it now!



I've been trying out the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry and really like it so thought I would try out the Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener aswell. I think this was just under £9. Is it only me who thinks this is pricey for a highstreet type brand?



Rimmel Peppermint has been in my collection for around 2years (I think), well over a year anyway but its only lately that I've fallen in love with it. I find a lot of minty shades usually make the hands appear a lovely shade of lobster but I dont have that problem with this beauty.



I cant get enough of this colour at the mo. I find it lasts a good 4/5 days before chipping, not bad for a few quid. Fully opaque with two coats and its so easy to apply.

Products Used:
O.P.I Ridge Filler
Rimmel Peppermint (2 coats)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that perfume too!
    I love that colour, it looks so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Diesel it smells lush
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nail colour! Perfect for the spring :) x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peppermint looks gorgeous and so suited to this Spring weather we have been having.
    x

    ReplyDelete