Friday 10 February 2012

Sachet Sample Solution.

I love samples, they give us the chance to try out a certain product, form an opinion and decide if its something we need in our lives. Sachet samples however can be a waste of time, the product squidges out everywhere, dries up and just doesnt look like something we would want to put on our skin.
I thought I would do a post to show how I get the most use from samples, I'm sure you all already know all about it but this post could be of use to someone, so here we go.


If I ever receive more than 1 sample of a certain product, I cut them open and squeeze them into a travel pot. You can find these in most chemists, I got mine from Boots and they came as 4 pots which screw together.


In the photos I'm just showing one of each sachet but I had 4/5 of each and as you can see they've both filled the pots.




Hope someone finds this post useful.


17 comments:

  1. very nice idea! I might just use that so many sample I end up just throwing away!
    http://littleprettythingys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do the same, didnt even bother opening them because I knew they'd just leak everywhere.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Cool idea - if I'm honest I just end up throwing my samples away =/ I'll definitely invest in some pots now though!

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started using them for foundation sachets aswell, you get around a weeks worth from 1 small pot.
      xo

      Delete
  3. Actually such a good, simple idea but I've never thought of doing that! I usually pass on my sachet samples to my mum because I CBA wish them - not any more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would always just throw them away or open and used them once then by the next day they looked really skanky so they always ended up in the bin anyway.
      xo

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this post! I've got ridiculous amounts of sachets which I do want to use up but just put in a drawer and forget about, I'm going to look for some of these pots now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the pound shops, I saw some travel pots in poundworld before Christmas but havent saw any since.
      xo

      Delete
  5. I tried this sample, but I didn't think much of them, what did you think.
    I'm a new follower, keep up the good work with the blog.

    Check out my blog at:
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got an awful lot of samples. This is such a good idea. Thank you for the post my lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah what a good idea, thanks! I've got loads of samples lying around in drawers because I'm too scared to open them!

    elissex.blogspot.com ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, such a simple but effective idea :D I always tend to save my samples and never really use them but I'm definitely going to get some little sample pots out and start using them, my skin really needs it i think

    please check out my blog guys for all things beauty and health related with some hauls and randomness thrown in for good measure :D

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's literally such a good idea! I hate when you don't get enough sample in a sachet and it's not really worth trying out! xxx

    ReplyDelete