Wednesday 1 February 2012

Scented Sundays #1

Back when I first started my blog I done a post about the perfumes I regretted buying (I'd bought them without smelling them first, just because I really liked the bottles). So instead of doing another post containing all the perfumes I own and love I thought it would be better to post about a different one each week, please dont expect amazing fragrance descriptions though, my nose is about as sophisticated as a brick. My faves are all different prices.. From cheap and cheerful to more expensive, and listed in no particular order.

Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi

This fresh, floral fragrance by the house of Christian Dior arrived on the market in May 2008. The limited version of the perfume Addict 2 is created in honour of Chinese cherry known as litchi, and it celebrates summer in a bottle with charming, pink motifs. The perfume Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi includes sparkling notes of grapefruit, with accords of the heart which seduces with notes of litchi and Turkish rose. The base notes introduce white musk. The bottle has the same shape as its pink antecedents and it represents litchi tree in pink nuances.




I've had this perfume in my collection since 2008 and this is my 4th bottle. I'm not sure of the exact price but I buy it every summer when I'm in The Perfume Shop (I think they only sell it in spring/summer and its usually on offer) I loved the bottle, thats the main reason I asked the girl on the counter to let me have a sniff, didnt expect to like it as I'm not a fan of the original Dior Addict.


Ready for my sophisticated description?
Summer Litchi smells like raspberry sparkling water to me. lol Its a lovely scent and the perfect summer fragrance, as the name suggests. I hope it never gets discontinued, summer just wouldnt be the same without it!

Have you tried this? Was it love or hate?



4 comments: