Thursday 18 October 2012

The Bath #2


This week I wasn't in the mood for the scent of essential oils. Instead I opted for a sweet, foody scented bath time. As usual I lit my candle half an hour before I ran my bath and this weeks candle of choice was one of my all time favourites - Rodial Lounge Scented Candle. Rodial candles look beautiful and smell good enough to eat. 'Lounge' smells like vanilla and honeycomb but not overpowering or sickening in any way. While the room was being filled with the most gorgeous sweet scent I cleansed and exfoliated before applying Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask. Exotic Moisturising Mask can be left on for 20 minutes or overnight. I tend to use it in the bath as it's not the type of mask that will drip off your face. My skin gets so dehydrated with this weather so any mask which adds moisture is more than welcome. It plumps up my skin and diminishes the look of fine lines. I'll need it by the bucket load come Christmas! After I've piled on my mask I fill the bath and start to pour in Philosophy Hot Buttered Rum Bath & Shower Gel. I can't even explain how good this smells. The name sounds horrible to me, I hate the smell of alcohol but trust me, it smells nothing like rum. The scent reminds me of hot sticky toffee pudding. Toffee, sugar, caramel, chocolate and everything else that tastes/smells gorgeous but will rot your teeth. It creates a mountain of bubbles but they do start to disappear after around 10 minutes. After having a scrub in my Hot Buttered Rum bubbles I grab my mag (this week it was OK Extra) and relax for half an hour while my face slurps up the mask.

Can you think of any bath products I might love?

Don't forget to enter my international giveaway (link)

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm hot buttered rum sounds lovely!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always makes me hungry. I bought it in a trio and thought Hot Buttered Rum would be my least favourite. How wrong was I.
      xo

      Delete
  2. OMG a bath product that smells like sticky toffee pudding?! Why have I never heard of this before?! WANT! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells like the real thing. Always reminds me of being in a restaurant with hot sticky toffee pudding infront of me! :) I sit with the lid off and just sniff it like a weirdo!
      xo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That philosophy product sounds amazing, their scents are always incredibly tempting x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a Toasted Marshmallow scent from Philosophy that I'm REALLY tempted by.
      xo

      Delete