Friday 26 October 2012

Complexion Perfection With Liz Earle Signature Foundation.


Liz Earle recently launched Signature Foundation which is available in 9 shades. I don't know how many of you are lucky enough to live near a Liz Earle store but myself and alot of others don't so this is perfect for us - choosing a foundation shade without seeing it in real life is hard, most of the time the swatches aren't true to life and we're left disappointed. To help us decide which of the 9 Signature Foundation shades will suit us best, the smartie pants over at Liz Earle have created an exclusive web page where we can review the 9 models and get a better idea of what shade to go for (link) If for whatever reason you're not happy you can return it for free by post or in store, no questions asked.

Liz Earle have recently been voted best online retailer by Which? members so to celebrate this accolade there will be free UK and ROI p&p on all orders from 8.30am on Thursday 25th October to midnight on Wednesday 31st October, with no minimum spend.

PS - Did you know the Liz Earle Advent Calendar launched yesterday? (link) behind each of the 24 doors there will be a mini bodycare, haircare, skincare or fragrance surprise!

12 comments:

  1. What a Brilliant idea, i will definitely be trying this out - my nearest Liz Earl stockists are 80 miles away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great for you then. Can't wait to hear how you get on with the foundation.
      xo

      Delete
  2. This is great news! I'll finally try out the Cleanse and Polish. haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so amazing! Liz Earle treat us well! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That advent calendar is amazing! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so fancy the advent calendar! But getting the LIB one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard lovely things about this foundation, but as i have no way of seeing it in real life before purchasing (and know not to trust the website swatches), I guess I'll have to pass... or wait for someone next to me to buy them all so I can see which one I need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blind buying a foundation online has only ever worked out for me once (YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat) Avon has to be the worst for swatches. I'm convinced whoever does the swatches for the brochures/website is colour blind.
      xo

      Delete