Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Recent REN Order.


Having a look on the REN website always results in placing an order, doesn't it? I'm almost at the end of my Elemis Papaya Peel now and although the Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage is my favourite out of all the chemical exfoliators I've tried to date and I would 100% repurchase, and recommend it I just fancied trying something different. I was going to go for the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask as it seems to be the mask of the moment but I had a sample last year and I'm sure my sensitive skin didn't react to well to it. Instead I went for the F10 Smooth And Renew Mask which should suit me alot better as it's designed for sensitive skin but basically does a similar job to the Glycolactic Renewal Mask plus it's a tenner cheaper for the same amount of product. At the time I placed my order there was an offer on - free delivery for orders over 30 and 4 free samples. Free delivery gets me everytime so to bring my order upto £30 I added the Oat And Bay Conditioning Shampoo & Pro-Vitamin Conditioner to my basket. I hadn't heard of or read any reviews of REN's hair products apart from the reviews on the website when I clicked on them. The reviews were all positive but instead of going for the bigger sizes I went for the 100ml bottles to try out first. I'll be bringing these away with me in December and post a review after that. The 4 samples I chose: Invisible Pores Detox Mask - I've wanted to try this for a while now and I've read some great reviews. Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - I've tried this before like I said but thought I'd get another sample while I had the chance and see if my skin can tolerate it any better now. T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid - I actually got this for my dad to try! :D I mentioned before that I finally managed to get him to ditch soap for cream cleansers and he's even admitted himself that his skin has improved so, so much. He's also obsessed with eye cream now and I'm forever decanting mine into travel pots for him but trying to get him to use moisturiser hasn't been so easy. He will kill me if he ever reads this! haha There was 4 free samples but I got sent 5 for some reason and the last two are the same product but in different packaging and with slightly different wording Vita-Mineral Day Cream/Vita-Mineral Radiant Day Cream - I didn't fancy any of ther other samples so just went for this. Moisturiser samples are always handy to have and hold quite a decent amount of product.

Let me know your thoughts on the Oat And Bay Conditioning Shampoo & Pro-Vitamin Conditioner if you've tried them.

Don't forget to enter my international REN giveaway here & BeTrousse giveaway here.

17 comments:

  1. I have a sample of the F10 mask somewhere, really want to try it out now!
    Great haul - I have the Oat & Bay Shampoo on my wishlist because I've heard it's super gentle on the scalp so I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just tried it out and love it already. The texture is so weird, it's like really thick gunge! lol I love gentle shampoo, can't wait to try them out.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Nice! I picked up a REN Rose Otto Christmas set with the body oil which I haven't tried yet (although I'm getting it as a Christmas pressie so cant try it yet! boo) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate having something but not being able to use it. I'm going through the same thing with the Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse. I really want to try the body oil.
      xo

      Delete
  3. Wow that's a lot of REN. I'm only a teeny bit jealous right now lol! Enjoy them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just tried out the F10 Mask. I think you would really like it.
      xo

      Delete
  4. This Ren collection looks great! I really want to try this brand - heard such great things :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get travel sets at really reasonable prices :) Gives you the chance to try a few different products without forking out full price.
      xo

      Delete
  5. The f10 mask is lovely. It also smells good enough to eat. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the shampoo and conditioner. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does and it tastes nice too (dropped a lump of it in my mouth while patting it off! haha)

      I'm planning to keep the shampoo & conditioner for a spa break in Dec but knowing me I'll have them opened by the end of the week.
      xo

      Delete
  6. I've still not tried anything from Ren, I really fancy trying the glycolactic mask though maybe I should go for the F10 if it's cheaper and does pretty much the same thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the F10 mask. I'm going to try out the Glycolactic Peel this weekend and see how they compare.
      xo

      Delete
  7. I love Ren products. I used the F10 mask last night in fact - i love the smell of it!

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be the best smelling beauty product I own! :) So, so nice.
      xo

      Delete
  8. I've been loving Ren lately! great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the REN shower products,. They're gorgeous!
      xo

      Delete
  9. I've never tried any Ren products! I may have to pick up a few now!

    ReplyDelete