Thursday 25 October 2012

NOTD: Nails Inc. Picadilly Circus

 Nails Inc. Picadilly Circus £11

One of my favourite nail colours ever is this shade from Nails Inc. My swatches arent 100% accurate, I don't know why my camera has started having trouble with certain colours but its killing me! In real life Picadilly Circus is a deeper berry shade. The formula is brilliant and if applied carefully it's a one coater. It dries quickly, doesn't streak and I can usually get around 4 days wear before any chipping or tip wear appears.

Products Used:
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Nails Inc Picadilly Circus (2 coats)
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat

Picadilly Circus looks great on any skin tone. It has a high gloss finish and unlike a lot of Nails Inc shades I don't find it to be gloopy at all.

Whats on your nails today?

Don't forget to enter my international giveaway (link)

14 comments:

  1. Such a perfect finish! Your nails look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has the best finish out of all the Nails Inc shades I've tried. Thank you :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely for winter time! I love glossy finishes as well!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glossier the better. :) I've never been one for matte top-coats even.
      xo

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! What's your thoughts on the nails inc base and top coat? I keep thinking about picking them up. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! The base coat definitely makes my polish go alot longer without chipping.
      xo

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful colour - it makes me feel all festive. What's the caviar top coat like? I'm really tempted to give it a try.

    Love your blog.

    Anna from Sweet Spot x

    http://annamulry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it! ;) I prefer it to all the other quick dry top coats I've tried. It's not as thick as Seche Vite so doesn't go as thick and gloopy when you get halfway through the bottle.
      xo

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty and wearable. I'm loving Essie 'Stylenomics' at the moment, I have had it on all week and am currently reapplying it ready for tonight, for me to reapply a colour straight away and keep it on my nails for so long is always a positive sign! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I've saw/heard of Stylenomics before but it sounds lovely. Do you have any swatches?
      xo

      Delete
  6. Tha'ts so pretty - beautiful colour! Works well as an autumn shade too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely Autumn shade. It's alot more berry-like in real life.
      xo

      Delete