Saturday 6 October 2012

Been There Done That Got The Lipstick is 1 today!


Source:Weheartit

I set up my blog and published my first post a year ago today! This year has flown by and untill a few days ago I almost forgot I was nearing a year. I've met lots lovely people through blogging and love how we can spend hours talking about things that cause most people to yawn themselves to death. I'm even in the middle of doing my first 'swap', something I would have never been able to do if it wasnt for my blog. I've had the chance to work with some of my favourite brands, been introduced to products I've never heard of before, and I can honestly say I never get bored of blogging.

Of course a birthday deserves a giveaway and thats exactly what I have planned. I placed an order online for something I've been loving myself. It hasnt landed on my doorstep yet but hopefully it'll be here in the next few days so keep an eye out for that.

Huge thanks to everyone who has followed my blog this year and left lovely comments. Its always nice to know people actually take time out of their day to read your posts and leave their thoughts.
xo

8 comments:

  1. Happy first birthday to your blog! Here's to many more happy blogging years

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first blog birthday ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BLOG-BIRTHDAY Sweetie!! here's to many more blogging years :) hopefully we'll be able to meet up sometime, I'm sure that would be so much fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. that picture is uber-cute! sorry for spamming ;) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome milestone to reach, the 6th of Oct is my 18 month anniversary with my boyfriend so it's special to me too.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete