Thursday 15 May 2014

The Lip Product Addict TAG!

1. Favourite balm/treatment? There are so many great lip treatments out there but there's one which instantly made a difference to the condition of my lips from the very use, Lanolips.

2. Best eye-catching red? Sephora's own line of make up is fantastic and the Cream Lip Stain in 'Strawberry Kissed' has been a firm favourite of mine since 2012. A long lasting power pout with a matte finish,

3. Best luxury and best drug store? I don't own many luxury lip products, there are so many great lipsticks out there for under a fiver but if I had to choose one it would be YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion as it was from Lina and whats not to love about that packaging? Max Factor Bewitching Coral wins when it comes to drug store. The colour is stunning and lasts all day.

4. Best MAC lipstick? Creme Cup is my most used MAC lippy but Speak Louder wins this time. It's in my favourite finish, cremesheen, and makes my teeth appear whiter plus it stains the lips for hours.


5. The most disappointing? I've been thinking about this question for ages and honestly can't think of any other than Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease it's string city in a tube. Can't believe it's almost 20 quid, so glad I picked it up as a magazine freebie.

6. Liner, yes or no? I have no time for liner, it looks way too obvious on me and I always end up with a wonky mouth. When I do use liner though, I use it all over like a lipstick.

7. Best gloss? Armed with a Debenhams gift card and sucked in my the blurb, this was a blind buy but one I ended up loving. The Dior Addict Lip Polish Spin-On Lacquer Smoothing Glow may have a stupidly long name but it's a fantastic gloss.

8. Something extra? My most recent lip discovery is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop. It has the most gorgeous shine with just the right amount of colour, I feel all springy and summery every time I use it.

I tag all of you! :)
Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you've already shared your answers.

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

[Click to enter my Klorane giveaway]

No comments:

Post a Comment