Tuesday 6 May 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 'Pink Pop'

Lip gloss is something my make up collection lacks, big time. Usually when I'm having a look around Boots, Superdrug, [insert name of any make up haven] I go through all the different make up stands with a fine tooth comb but always overlook the lip gloss sections. While in a local chemist which only has two make up displays, Rimmel and NYC, I noticed the NYC stand had been ditched in favour of Revlon so while waiting for my prescription and only having two stands to occupy myself with, I came across Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Glosses

Quite a few shades caught my eye, there was a shimmery nude I really liked the look of but decided to do the sensible thing and only buy one to see how I got on with the formula. In the end I decided on Pink Pop which is a completely shimmer free creme. In the tube it looks very intense, almost like a liquid lipstick but it is indeed a true gloss. Nowhere near opaque but the pigmentation is decent, you can definitely notice the colour on your lips and the shine is gorgeous. As with most glosses, the staying power isn't fantastic, you'll find yourself needing to reapply throughout the day but the formula is nice, not sticky or gloopy in the slightest, it actually feels moisturising. I really like the packaging too, there's just something about it that appeals to me and for just under 7 quid I think it's a bargain, one of the better glosses I've tried regardless of price point. 

Have you tried the Super Lustrous Lip Glosses?
What shade should I go for next?

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses are available from Boots and Superdrug

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

1 comment: