Friday 17 August 2012

NOTD: Nails Inc. Sloane Square

Nails Inc. Sloane Square Special Effects

I'm on a roll with NOTD posts lately but todays polish isnt one I've picked up recently.I believe I got it around Christmas time from House Of Fraser. I've worn it once before but for some reason forgot to post about it.

Sloane Square is a charcoal grey/black 3D glitter polish. Its very, very textured but isnt going to catch on your clothes etc. Its textured but not because the glitter sits up all shapes, it actually lies quite flat against the nail. You can use a top coat like I did but within a few hours the polish has gobbled it up completely. The coverage is great, 2 coats and your good to go plus theres no dabbing the brush on the nail to get full coverage.

Products Used:
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Nails Inc Sloane Square (2 coats)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Sloane Square £11 From NailsInc.Com

10 comments:

  1. It's stunning. Nails inc polishes are always gorgeous though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think Nails Inc would have to be my favourite nail brand as far as their colour range and glitters are concerned.
      xo

      Delete
  2. It looks great, I love Nails Inc xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love Nails Inc, the majority of my polishes are Nails Inc but I wish some shades werent so gloopy.
      xo

      Delete
  3. I'm such a sucker for glitter polishes, love this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'd been wearing a lot of neutrals lately, was time to break out the glitter! ;)
      xo

      Delete
  4. Wow I suck at doing decorated nails so this would be great - love the blog new follower :D
    www.howilikemypancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :)

      The Special Effect polishes are great if you're not a fan of plain nails but not the best at nail art.
      xo

      Delete
  5. wow love this, its ever so pretty and the bits of sparkle in it are amazing x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun polish! Love this one! x

    ReplyDelete