Saturday 7 July 2012

My Nail Polish Collection Part 5 - Orly, Mavala, Milani.

L-R: Black Out | Lola | Violet Diamond | Pink Diamond | Black Diamond | Jewel FX Gold (link) | Jewel FX Gems (link) | Jewel FX Silver (link)| 3D Holographic Digital (link) | 3D Holographic HD (link) | 3D Holographic Hi-Res (link).

I loooove Milani polishes. I'd never heard of the brand untill I started blogging but they're really lovely, wear well and are easy to apply. Think I need to place another Cherry Culture order, are there any colours I should go for?

You can see part 1, 2, 3 and 4 here, here, here & here.

6 comments:

  1. I love all your Milani polishes! They're so glamorous! following you now :)
    taylor
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of glitter i see!! :) very pretty collections x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the glitter! So pretty :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You have a kickass collection xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all I'm a glitter bug. Gotta love a bit of tacky every now and then :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have one milani polish, it's a holo 3D one in cyberspace, and its a blue-grey, i <3 it! xx

    ReplyDelete