Friday 6 July 2012

Lavera: Body Spa Organic Coconut Dream Shower & Bath Gel

Lately I've been really in to shower gels. I've said it before but I seem to obsess over a certain type of product every month or so and this month is definitely shower gel, shampoo and conditioner (bit of a shower theme going on there). After having a long look online I decided to go for Lavera Coconut Dream Shower Gel.

Coconut has to be one of my favourite scents, Lavera is an organic brand and it was on sale on Naturisimo. It was a no brainer. I expected the usual coconut scent but its so different, it also contains organic vanilla and the two scents together remind me of ice cream Chewits. Mmmm

 Lavera Coconut Dream Shower Gel | Some John Masters Samples I ordered. I need to buy the full sizes, they're bloody brilliant!

The shower gel is a gel but once lathered up on a scrunchie it reminds me more of a shower creme. It doesnt strip or dry out the skin at all and leaves me feeling moisturised. The packaging is simple and easy to use - its just a squeezy tube. Theres not much you can say about a shower gel really but its safe to say I like it :) The only thing that would have made it better is if the scent stayed on your skin, I wouldnt mind smelling like an ice cream Chewit all day.

Have any of you tried this?
Lavera Body Spa Organic Coconut Shower & Bath Gel £5.48 from Naturisimo with free delivery.

16 comments:

  1. I love the rose version and adore John Masters - love buying the samples as they last at least two washes. I want to buy the reconstructor x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm going to try the rose version next :)Everytime I place an order on Naturisimo I order some John Masters Samples. I Always get the reconstructor and got the shampoo Reconstructor this time, its really good! The prices arent so good though.
      xo

      Delete
  2. It looks very nice....especially because it is natural too :-)))! I aways like to check at the product composition to see what I really apply on the skin. :-)

    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, its lovely. :)I do too, I try to avoid SLS etc and be as natural as I can but lately my hair has been really dry and I've been using regular shampoo once a week as I find non organic shampoo more moisturising (its really the silicone) but my hair needs it at the minute.
      xo

      Delete
  3. I am your 400th follower >.<
    I just found your blog through Evelyn's follow friday!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely, I can't get enough of yummy coconut scented products! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, especially in summer. :) not that we're having much of a summer.
      xo

      Delete
  5. I wish I liked the smell of coconut...am glad there is a rose version though so I can give this a go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesnt really smell like coconut to me so you might like it but the rose sounds gorgeous too.
      xo

      Delete
  6. looove the smell of coconut!
    And i love your blog to, would you like to follow eachother with gfc and bloglovin?
    :-)
    kisses from denmark
    www.fashionchok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds divine - I love coconut!! I have only tried face products from Lavera, so far I like this brand! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried this shower gel and the All Round cream that came with an Amarya Beauty Box. Its really nice too.
      xo

      Delete
  8. I used to love ice cream chewitts- haven't had any for ages! This scent sounds lovely and I've really liked products from Lavera I've tried previously. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they still around? I havent saw them in ages but now I want them.
      xo

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure but you've got me craving some now!! x

      Delete