Friday 13 July 2012

Jewellery Haul, Kinda?

Earlier today I was just walking around the shops having a look at everything in the sales. I love sales but I cant cope with sale rails, pushy people and having the backs of my ankles assulted by prams! I was just about to leave when I spotted the jewellery in Dorothy Perkins reduced to stupid prices. I needed some new dress jewellery, most of mine have turned green and ended up in the bin. Heres what I picked up..

£12.50 reduced to £2

£5 reduced to £1

£7.50 reduced to £2 (the heart looks chipped but it isnt)

£6.50 reduced to £2

£8.50 reduced to £2

£5 reduced to £1

Dress jewellery doesnt last me very long at all so I always pick up a few bits in the sales. I would never pay more than £10 for something that ends up in the bin after a few uses. I also picked up one of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (currently £2 off in Boots) but I'll leave that for another post, and I got another bottle of my beloved L'Oreal Opera Ballerina nail polish. :)

Did you manage to get yourself any bargains?

18 comments:

  1. You've picked up some great finds :) I hate sales shopping because the rails are just way too overwhelming and the clothes are just thrown about everywhere by the people. I really like your necklace from dorothy Perkins and it is amazing for the price you got it for!!! I have been sales shopping, but unfortunately, i didn't find much that i fancied and didn't wanna just buy it for the sake of spending money i guess. Looking forward to reading your post on the revlon stains~xxx

    www.yingcbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I used to buy everything just because I thought it was a bargain but I never got any use from the stuff so really it was just a waste of money.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Great picks :) that starfish ring is super cute! Love jewellery posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bunting necklace, such a bargain at only £2 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds!! Love the coraly bracelet. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a few of them for bday/xmas prezzies. Early bird lol
      xo

      Delete
  5. those are really cute pieces!

    Can't believe they were so cheap!! wish we had these kind of sales!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you not in the UK? The sales here are really good this year but I didnt manage to get any clothes really.
      xo

      Delete
  6. Ahh I love that first necklace, amazing price too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like buying the whole shop just because everything was so cheap! haha
      xo

      Delete
  7. Wow I never thought Dorothy Perkins would have such lovely stuff!
    The spiked necklace is so gorgeous!
    Great finds!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to think of Dorothy Perkins as a mumsy shop but they do some lovely clothes now and always have brilliant sales instore and online.
      xo

      Delete
  8. Great deals! I was in Nordstrom the other day and I saw a necklace very similar to the first picture in this post (with black triangles instead of white) and it was being sold for close to a hundred dollars!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could believe it, the price of dress jewellery now is just crazy.
      xo

      Delete
  9. and i thought i did well in the dorothy perkins sale! love the two-finger ring with the seahorse <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a few of the seahorse rings just because I know they'll turn green before long.

      Have you posted yours? I'll have a look.
      xo

      Delete