Wednesday 9 May 2012

InStyle Nails Inc Freebie, Swatches, Bank Holiday Buys.

1. InStyle Mag. I'm so proud of myself, I managed to only buy one copy of InStyle! :) I thought I would of been going home with all three but I stayed strong and went for the colour I liked best (peach sorbet)

2.Vichy Spa Water. The reason behind this purchase is I wanted my Caudalie Beauty Elixir last longer but I've already had some improvement in my skin so expect a review soon.

3. Vichy Micellar Water. A 30ml sample I received with the Spa Water. I'm really not sold on micellar waters, I'd much rather have a good cleanse instead of smearing crap around my face for ages and going through heaps of cotton pads each time. UGHH.

4. River Island Bracelets. A dainty side cross and Hamsa hand



8 comments:

  1. Great buys! I've been telling myself I'm only going to get one of the Nails Inc polishes and couldn't choose between Peach Sorbet and Bluebell but I think your swatch has just made my mind up. Peach Sorbet looks absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blubell looks gorgeous but I was telling myself I'd get more wear out of Peach Sorbet. I hope they sell out quick, I cant risk going near a magazine stand, I know I'll buy the other 2! lol
      xo

      Delete
  2. I'm so tempted to go for the nails inc freebies!
    I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore nail polishes until my old ones have been used and I've been so good about it but the shades are gorgeous! The River Island bracelets are gorgeous, exactly what I've been looking for! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm supposed to be on a nail polish ban but jusified this as buying a mag rather than nail polish. lol the bracelets were only 4 quid each :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Peach Sorbet looks great on you, mine applied really streaky. :( Also i agree about having a good cleanse, nothing beats it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first coat was really streaky but I just done a thick second coat and it evened out ok. The polish is quite thick though, and theres no metal ball inside to shake it up a bit. I think it will go really gloopy within a month or so.

      I dont care what anyone says, Micellar water doesnt clean the skin as good as a normal cleanser does plus they always leave my face feeling slightly tacky.
      xo

      Delete
  4. This polish colour is ever so pretty, think I'm going to have to get myself one. I love it when Nails Inc do freebies. Great post lovely xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely and summery isnt it :) I seem to be obsessed with all things peach at the mo.
      xo

      Delete