Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Nails Inc NOTD


I've posted swatches of both polishes before (here and here) and even though I haven't used either shade in a long time I do really like them BUT when paired together, it's love! Peach Sorbet was an InStyle freebie and Holly Place was part of a limited edition collection in 2012 so probably isn't available now but they aren't exactly unique shades, I'm sure dupes will be easy to find.
 
Products used:
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat
Nails Inc Peach Sorbet (x2 coats)
Nails Inc Holly Place (x2 coats)

There's just something about this combo that makes me feel all summery and happy :)

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Both shades look absolutely stunning. This combo would definitely make me feel happy as well :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous combination - great for summer....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it :) I'm sure I'll be wearing it constantly through Summer.
      xo

      Delete