Wednesday 30 April 2014

Shopping My Stash #20

After rediscovering  Nails Inc Peach Sorbet and falling in love with it all over again when paired with 'Holly place' in yesterdays NOTD  post (link) I went on a mission to find the other 2 shades I bought at the same time, Bluebell and Power Pink. All came as InStyle freebies almost 2 years ago. The sun has been out in Norn Iron which is a rarity so I've ditched the darks in favour of these ice cream coloured beauties.

Rimmel Apocalips 'Stellar': A gorgeous, bright, pigmented lip colour that stays put for a decent amount of time. Even when paired with only mascara and no liner/shadow it helps me look more put together and brightens my face. 

bareMinerals Foundation 'Medium Beige': Still not completely sold on this foundation as it can highlight fine lines and coverage wise it isn't the best but I do like it a lot more now than I did at first. For me it works much better during warmer months as my skin is going from just an oily t-zone to oily all over.

Tan Tastic Self Tanning Liquid: Came to the end of my He-Shi Express Liquid Tan which I love and have been using for years but rather than be a bore and repurchase I decided to try something different. I think liquid tanners are my favourite type, compared to creams/lotions they dry down better on my skin and are much easier to use. Haven't tried this at all yet and haven't read any reviews but in the bottle it seems very similar to the He-Shi's offering so fingers crossed. 

Fake Bake Perfection Golden Faux Glow Instant Tan: This I have tried but only once and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Need to give it a good road test before making up my mind hence why it's in this post but as always, I'll report back.

Have you tried any of these products?
What's your favourite tan?

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

[Click to enter my Klorane giveaway]

2 comments:

  1. Those Nails Inc shades are SO pretty!
    I have the Stellar Apocalips too - love it :)
    Following you back hun

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish they were permanent shades but I'm sure Nails Inc will some really similar colours.
      Stellar is so bright isn't it, lovely colour.
      Thanks :)
      xo

      Delete