Wednesday 13 November 2013

Obsessed: Yves Rocher Malaysian Coconut Eau De Toilette

 While in Paris I noticed a Yves Rocher store a few steps from my hotel but didn't venture in till the last day and honestly wasn't expecting anything to jump out at me. I was wrong. There was a stand filled with fragrances in different scents with matching body products - Organic Vanilla, Organic Raspberry, Yellow Peach, Blackberry, Wild Strawberry and of course, Malaysian Coconut. They were all gorgeous but I'm loyal to the coconut so that's what I stuck with. I had no idea Yves Rocher sold these types of fragrances and was worried they would only be available in France but nope, we can get them here in the UK too  :) I'm sure there was a honey one in store but I can't find it on the website.

It's a well known fact to everyone who knows me that I adore anything coconut scented. I buy EVERYTHING coconut-y but more often than not the scent comes across very synthetic or just doesn't smell like coconut at all once on my skin. Well, this didn't disappoint. It smells like the real deal! Imagine relaxing on a sun lounger with a coconut in one hand and a bounty in the other, coconut oil in your hair and sun cream all over your skin. It's gorgeous and creamy, definitely a Summer scent but I don't care, this babys gonna' see me through Winter. Can you tell I love it? It's so good that I'm kinda' feeling the need to buy all the other scents too.

This post is for all the coconut lovers who are on a never ending search for the perfect coconut scent. Call off the search, this is it.

Have you tried this or any other fragrances from Yves Rocher?

Yves Rocher Malaysian Coconut Eau De Toilette, 100ml, 9.50 from www.yves-rocher.co.uk

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. I Love coconut scents too!
    Coconut body butter from the body shop is my go to product, I also use coconut oil as a hair treatment and Lush have an amazing yuzu & cocoa bubble bar that I love!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used a TBS Body Butter in such a long time, need to change that.

      Coconut oil is a brilliant hair treatment.
      xo

      Delete
  2. I'm having trouble finding the Malaysian coconut from Yves Rocher, can someone help me please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different people will have different choice of perfume. Also each fragrance will produce a different scent on various types of skin. Coffret parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete