Saturday 8 October 2011

Nails Inc Electric Lane Holographic Top Coat.

Just a short post :]

I've had my eye on this lacquer for a while now...




I've only saw swatches online, I liked it but it wasnt how I imagined it would look & I'm just wondering is it really holographic or just a glorified glitter? I usually love everything about Nails Inc but dont want to spend £12 unless it's a true holographic. Does anyone have any true to life swatches of this? Everytime I go online I nearly order it but the fear of having yet another unwanted glitter in my stash puts me off.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at buying this too but from the reviews i've read i think its just very glittery, nothing too special or actually holographic, which is disappointing! Only seen it online though xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definatly want to try this soon but I won't get my hopes up toooo much!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gona be sensible [for once] and not order it but still really want to see it in 'real life' xo

    ReplyDelete