Sunday 9 October 2011

Blog Sale, Maybe?

I'm completely obsessed with skin-care, even more than makeup! Over the last few weeks I've bought loads of moisturisers, masks, cleansers, eye makeup remover, exfoliators etc. Theres enough to keep me going untill I'm atleast 50! no joke, but theres so many more things I want to buy & try so I thought maybe I should have a blog sale. would anyone be interested? First though I need to set up paypal, at the min I'm clueless about it all. I heard theres charges & all sorts?

anyway.. heres a list of some of the things I'll be selling.

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask
Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream
Elemis Tri-Enzyme Gel Mask
Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover
Perricone Nutritive Cleanser
Victoria Jackson 12 Piece Lip Gloss Set
Mavala Nail Hardener
Benefit Smokin' Eyes Kit
Bio Sculpture Quick Dry Nails Spray
Mini Nails Inc Lacquers
Laura Geller Lip Gloss

There's far more but that's all I can remember of the top of my head.
Some items have been used once or twice, or brand new but I'll post individual details when I upload the photos & prices.

So let me know if you're interested. :]

5 comments:

  1. Paypal is easy to set up, im not sure if they take a percentage charge though.. Blog sale sounds good, id definitely be interested!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definatly be interested in a couple of those items! fingers crossed my student finance comes through super soon!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a complete duh-brain with anything to do with paypay but I'll try to get sorted soon & let you both know. :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested :)
    When using paypal, make sure you get people to send payments as a gift NOT a payment, as I think this avoids the charges.

    Vx

    glitterbomb-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vicki. Yeah I think you're right, I've saw a few people mention the gift thing.
    xo

    ReplyDelete