Tuesday 17 December 2013

I have A Problem, I Can't Stop Buying Shower Gel.

Meet Rose Jam and Snow Fairy, the newest additions to my overflowing shower gel stash. 

I very rarely go into LUSH these days, like not even once a year but when a recent LUSH Times (is that what it's called?) came in the post I spotted Rose Jam and instantly put it on my wish list. I went for the small 100g bottle in the hope of not feeling so bad about buying yet another shower gel but I still managed to grab a bottle of Snow Fairy before heading to the till. I'm not even a lover of Snow Fairy, I've had it before and find the sugary sweet scent quite sickening and that's saying something, I'm usually all over sweet scents. But, there's just something about limited edition products that gets me everytime AND it's full of shimmer, most of which sinks to the bottom of the bottle (last photo)

You know you have a problem when you own enough shower gel to keep all your readers smelling good for a few months. Think it's about time I put myself on a shower gel buying ban.

Are any of you shower gel junkies?
Whats your problem?

Rose Jam & Snow Fairy are both available from www.lush.co.uk

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

16 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I have so many bath products as well, and I still keep buying them... it's almost as bad as my nail polish addiction! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't even get me started on nail polish, it's a sickness! haha
      xo

      Delete
  2. I have two entire drawers dedicated to spare bath and body products, so don't worry! I go a bit crazy when The a Body Shop have sale on, and in the Lush Boxing Day sales! Xx

    The Beauty Fiend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you buy anything from TBS in the recent 50% off sale? I may have ordered a few things ;)
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love both of these!
    Rose jam is stunning and it lingers in the bathroom for hours after you've used it! I've actually been using it on my dog too as it's full of natural ingredients! He smells like roses all the time now and is more than perfect for the cuddles! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love that! A rose scented pooch x

      Delete
    2. Rose Jam is such a strong scent, I like how it lingers for ages. Do you? lol bet your dog loves it.
      xo

      Delete
  4. I really want to try rose jam as I love rose jam bubbleroon. I have a problem with too many cleansers and body lotions x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rose Jam Bubbleroon too. I think Rose Jam is supposed to have the same scent but I prefer the scent of the Bubbleroon.
      xo

      Delete
  5. I'm joining the shower gel junkie club! I have probably have enough to last me for years. I really want to try Rose Jam but it's just so expensive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The club keeps getting bigger ;) The price of some LUSH products is just madness!
      xo

      Delete
  6. Love both of these scents! I've been good and not shopped in Lush for ages but may crack when the sale starts. I have far too many shower products though! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for all the sales to start, dreading it a bit too tho! lol
      xo

      Delete
  7. I love Snow Fairy and I really love the smell of Rose Jam but I haven't tried it yet! Can never have too much shower gel so don't worry ;)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete