Saturday 24 August 2013

Instant Hydration: Caribbean Essentials Radiance Hydrating Facial Spritz


I love vanilla, I love natural products and I love toners. This facial spritz from Caribbean Essentials is a hit with me and if you love a hydration boost in spray form then you're going to be adding this to your skin care booty.

Caribbean Essentials isn't a brand I know a lot about, I've heard a few whispers here and there but this is the first product I've tried from the brand. I'll link the website at the end of this post so anyone interested can have a read through the 'About' section as it's too lengthy to post here but in short, Caribbean Essentials is a luxury global spa Ritual company.

The Radiance Hydrating Facial Spritz* is one of those products that makes you feel good just from the scent alone. It contains nutrient rich ingredients including neroli to improve skins elasticity, witch hazel, carrot seed oil, sweet orange, vanilla and aloe vera. To me it mainly smells like vanilla, there's no not-so-nice witch hazel pong thankfully. Instead of just tending to one skin concern I find it helps soothe my reactive skin as well as adding a shot of hydration either after cleansing or throughout the day when my skin needs it. It can be used over makeup which I think anyone with mature/very dry skin could really benefit from as it gets rid of  the dreaded dry skin clinging onto foundation look.

If you're a bit of a facial spritz fanatic, this is one worth adding to your arsenal of instant hydration hits.

Have you tried this or any other products from Caribbean Essentials?

Caribbean Essentials Radiance Hydrating Facial Spritz, 100ml £18 available from caribbeanessentials.com

6 comments:

  1. I want to try this purely for the scent, i love vanilla! This sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla is one of my fave scents but you don't often see it it facial skincare products.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Ohh this sounds lovely! I love Vanilla too so this is really appealing
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm drawn to anything vanilla scented, so nice to be able to cover my face in it. haha
      xo

      Delete
  3. This sounds fab. Not heard of this brand until recently x

    ReplyDelete